Tacos and hamburgers are 2 cherished comfort foods that never stop working to satisfy our cravings. So why not incorporate the best of both globes? In this post, we’ll reveal you a mouthwatering hamburger taco recipe that will certainly become a brand-new favorite.
– 1 extra pound ground beef
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 tsp cumin
– 1/4 tsp chili powder
– 8 small flour tortillas
– 1 mug shredded lettuce
– 1 cup diced tomatoes
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/4 mug mayonnaise
– 1/4 mug catsup
– Pickles as well as sliced onions (optional)
1. In a bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, cumin, as well as chili powder. Mix well till the seasonings are evenly dispersed throughout the meat.
2. Shape the hamburger mix into little patties that will fit inside the tortillas. You can make them round or oval-shaped, relying on your preference. Warmth a skillet or grill over medium-high warm and prepare the patties for regarding 3-4 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
3. While the patties are cooking, cozy the flour tortillas in a different pan until they are soft and also flexible.
4. In a tiny bowl, blend the mayonnaise as well as ketchup to produce a tasty hamburger sauce.
5. Assemble the hamburger tacos by putting a cooked patty in the center of each tortilla. Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, and also any type of extra toppings you want, such as pickles and also sliced up onions.
6. Sprinkle the hamburger sauce over the garnishes, or offer it on the side for dipping.
7. Fold up the tortillas snugly around the dental fillings, creating a taco shape.
8. Serve the burger tacos right away while they are still warm and appreciate!
These hamburger tacos provide a wonderful mix of flavors and also appearances, with the juicy beef patty, crispy lettuce, zesty tomatoes, as well as creamy burger sauce all wrapped in a soft tortilla. They are excellent for a fast weeknight dinner or an enjoyable celebration with friends and family.
So, the following time you’re torn in between having a burger or tacos, why not have the very best of both worlds? Attempt this delicious burger taco dish and satisfy all your home cooking yearnings at the same time!